Monday, March 9, 2015

Blessings, all.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Today's thought:  Blessings, all.

All that we have, all that we are, and all that we ever will be are all blessings.  Accepting who we are attracts the qualities we desire to become who we want to be.  Contentment attracts contentment; discontent attracts discontent.  When we consider life and all we can do because we are alive, we realize that we live in a shower of blessings each and every moment.  Be aware; be grateful; and live your best possible life.  We have the gift of free will and, therefore, choice.

Wishing you the awareness of all the blessings that pour down upon us every moment of our lives.....and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

P.S.  Some years ago, I read a quote of Leonardo DaVinci that said once in a while we should go away from our work that we might view it more objectively.  And this is what I plan to do for a few weeks.  This is the 330th post on this blog and it is time for me to review what I have written, and decide how to proceed from here.  While I am reviewing, you may want to do the same, scrolling back to some of the writing and quotes that particularly touched your heart.

  I am so grateful to all of you who have read and followed this blog and I hope you will continue to do so.  You are blessings in my life.  Thank you.

Copyright 2015

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment