Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The soul never dies.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The soul never dies.  I recently came across this beautiful poem by Jane Ormes that expresses this so beautifully, I wanted to share it with you.

"Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow...
I am the sunlight on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain...
When you awaken in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight, I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die."

The scientists tell us that we are made of the same matter as the stars.  We are the stuff that stars are made of and the breath of God gives us life.  How beautiful the world would be if we all realized this truth.

Wishing you all the blessings of this beautiful Spring with all its new beginnings.......and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

email comments to LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment