Monday, October 10, 2016

All connected, all affected.

Monday, October 10, 2016

It's almost two months since my last entry.  Every so often in my life I go through a phase of re-evaluation of my life and my beliefs, and I question all that I think I know.  The more I learn, the more I understand how very little I know, and there are times when all I know is that I know nothing.

For now, one thing I believe is that we are all connected and we are all affected by all that is happening to all of us, individually and collectively, along with all animal and plant life, and the planet itself.  So long as there is violence perpetrated and perpetuated on the planet, the planet itself will be violent and respond with earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and erupting volcanoes.  All of life vibrates and the energies, good and evil, collect, feed upon themselves, and manifest .  All of life breathes as one.  We cannot live without the oxygen that trees exhale, and trees cannot live without the carbon dioxide that we exhale.  We are interdependent; we are all connected and we are all affected by everything that happens on the planet.  All of life breathes as one.

We serve all humanity when we live an honorable, peaceful life, and we help to hold the balance of the planet.  We do this for ourselves, our children, and in honor of our ancestors.

Be grateful for all that you see, all that you hear, all that you learn, and all that you have.  Be grateful for your life and live it to the best of your ability.  Give yourself the most beautiful gift of a life well lived.

Peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2016

email comments:  LettersToZizi@att.net


No comments:

Post a Comment