Saturday, May 24, 2014

An Irish Blessing

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Today's thought:  An Irish Blesssing

              "May the road rise to meet you.
               May the wind be always at your back.
               May the sun shine warm on your face,
                     the rains fall soft upon your fields
                     and, until we meet again,
                     may God hold you in the palm of His hand."

In years past, when I have been concerned about family members, friends, or myself, I have used part of this blessing as a simple prayer.  It has always comforted me, and I hope it will do the same for you.

"Thank You, God, that you hold ________ in the palm of Your hand."

Love,

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment