Tuesday, September 16, 2014

There is always a way.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Today's thought:  There is always a way.

From the writings of Rabindranath Tagore:  "I have become my own version of an optimist.  If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door.  Something terrific will come no matter
how dark the present."

There is always a way.  There are always choices.  Sometimes we may not like any of the choices, but there are always choices.  With imagination, determination, and faith that God did not create us to abandon us, we find the way.

Wishing that you find your own unique way and your own special path through life and beyond.....and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net


No comments:

Post a Comment