Monday, February 2, 2015

Forgiveness

Monday, February 2, 2015

Today's thought:  Forgiveness

From Unity:

"I forgive and begin anew.  An artist can seamlessly craft an erroneous brush stroke into a new and beautiful part of a painting.  The canvas is forgiving, thus turning an apparent mistake into a fresh aspect.  With forgiveness, I can turn seeming failures into opportunities to grow.

'To transform a painful event into a new and positive experience, I let go of attachment to what happened or what should have been.  By releasing past hurts, I open myself to beautiful opportunities.

"When I forgive, I give way for the new to emerge in the canvas of my life.  I can paint new experiences.  I feel energized and embrace unlimited possibilities.  As I forgive and move forward, I create my life as I want it to be."

From Ephesians 4:32:  "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you."

Wishing you the blessing of forgiving yourself as well as others.....and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment