Monday, February 23, 2015

Honor the body.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Today's thought:  Honor the body.

Unity's Daily Word for today so beautifully expresses the importance of honoring the body that I would like to share it with you, along with a verse from the Bible:

"Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God."  1 Corinthians 6:19

From Daily Word:

"My body is a holy temple of Spirit.  Its true purpose is to fully express and embody Divine Love and Life.  I release any behaviors that may deplete my body.  I support its vitality through my loving attention to its messages and needs.

'I honor my body by eating nourishing food and living a healthy lifestyle.  I regularly send love and thanksgiving to all parts of my body, energizing them with affirmative words of Truth.  My increasing body awareness helps me recognize and release challenging emotions that I may have repressed and stored as physical pain or illness.  I honor my needs for rest and recreation.  As I devotedly serve my body temple, I create space for the sacred to unfold in my life."

Whatever our age, shape, size, or color, when we consider all that our bodies do for us, 24/7, from the moment of conception to this moment in time, we must realize that we are all living, breathing miracles in motion.  Honor the body.  Honor yourself.  You shelter the Spirit of God.

Peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net


No comments:

Post a Comment