Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Promises

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Today's thought:  Promises

From Unity, promises to make to yourself:

"I promise myself to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind;
to talk health, happiness, and prosperity;
to make my friends feel like there is something in them;
to look on the sunny side of everything;
to think only of the best;
to be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own;
to forget the mistakes of the past and profit by them;
to wear a cheerful countenance and give a smile to everyone I meet;
to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble."

Wishing for you all the blessings contained in the promises.....and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment