Thursday, June 2, 2016

A prayer for travelling.

Thursday, June 2, 2016


The May 31st Daily Word had a beautiful prayer for travelling that I would like to share in this space.  It is a beautiful prayer to remember whether we are travelling short distances or long, on foot or in other modes of transportation.  You may want to keep a copy in your car, purse, or wallet.

"I am divinely guided and protected wherever I travel.

'Wherever I am and whatever my next destination, I travel with a positive perspective.  I thoroughly enjoy the journey because I feel a sense of deep peace and security that comes from trusting in Spirit.

'Relying on the indwelling Spirit as my protector and my guide does not mean that I ignore basic safety measures when I travel.  To the contrary, being grounded in Spirit means that I make appropriate preparations for my trip, guided by my innate wisdom.

'Staying steeped in an awareness of Spirit's omnipresent love also means that when the unexpected occurs, I react out of faith and calm rather than out of fear and anxiety.  Wherever I go, I feel totally safe and secure because I trust in the wisdom and love of God within me."

Wishing you safe journeys always and everywhere.  Peace, joy, and love,

Zizi

For more information on Unity and Daily Word, visit:  silentunity.org   or  dailyword.com
For prayer, 24/7, call toll free:  1-800-669-7729
For a list of books and magazines published by Unity and available for purchase, visit:  shopunity.org

No comments:

Post a Comment