Saturday, June 25, 2016

Best friend/Worst enemy

Saturday, June 25, 2016

My best friend and my worst enemy are the same person, and that same person is me.

I am my own best friend when I cultivate healthy habits for myself; when I learn and educate myself so that I can care for myself; when I focus on positive thoughts and positive outcomes for the choices I make; when I choose to be loving and giving; when I choose to be helpful rather than critical; when I understand we are all in need of love and compassion; when I understand I am not here to judge, I am here to help; when I choose to follow the laws of spirit, the laws of the universe, the laws of man, and my own inner guidance.

I am my own worst enemy when I choose to do none of the above.

Make no mistake, for me, it all begins and ends in my own mind and follows through in my own words and actions.  And this is true for everyone.  Everything that has been, is now, or ever will be,  began as a thought in someone's mind.  This is why our choice of thoughts is so important.  The life we live today is the end result of all the thoughts we have ever had, the words we have spoken, and the actions we have taken.  Like attracts like.  It's the law.

Wishing you the blessing of an understanding mind and heart that you may always be your own best friend.....and the blessings of love, peace, and joy, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2016

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment