Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thanks, Dad.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Today's thought:  Thanks, Dad.

Today would have been my father's birthday.  My father died when I was in my late teens, long before I had acquired the understanding and wisdom to fully appreciate the person he was: my father, my ally, my friend.
Although I have thanked him many times in my heart through the years, how much better it would have been to have thanked him while he was alive and with us.

For those of you who still have fathers here with you, thank them now, while they can still hear the words.  For those whose fathers no longer walk the earth, thank them in your hearts and in your prayers.  There are no barriers to love; your father will get the message and smile.

Thanks again, Dad, a million times, and Happy Birthday!!!

Wishing all of you, and your fathers, blessings beyond measure, peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net



 


No comments:

Post a Comment