Sunday, January 4, 2015

My mother's advice.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Today's thought:  My mother's advice.

Today is the anniversary of my mother's birth, 1897, in a small European village.  My mother was a woman of strong character and beautiful soul.  As far back as I can remember, I remember she was always helping someone...family, neighbors, friends.  My mother left this physical world when I was only thirty-four years of age, and I have had many years to reflect on the wisdom of her advice.  What I remember her telling me the most often was, "Take care of yourself."  Those were the last words she spoke to me before she slipped into a coma and, later, passed into the Light.

And those are the words I pass on to you, dear friends and readers, on the anniversary of her birth: Take care of yourselves for no one else can.  No one else can think for you, eat for you, sleep for you, and no one else can know the dreams of your heart, mind, and soul.  No one else can be still for you and listen to the Spirit within you, which will guide you to your highest good.  Take care of yourselves.

Wishing you the blessing of unconditional love, as mothers love.....and peace and joy, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2015

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment