Friday, June 13, 2014

Easily, gradually, naturally.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Today's thought:  Easily, gradually, naturally.

In the early 1980's, I was writing an inspirational  newsletter titled, "The Light."  In going through old writings, I came across the affirmations for the week of December 6, 1981.  I find them as relevant today as they were then, and reprint the column now.

"Each day, the choices I make shape my life.  This week, each day, I adopt "easily, gradually, naturally" as my motto for growth.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I become increasingly aware of my thoughts and eliminate negative thought patterns from the past.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I begin to drop negative words from my vocabulary, replacing them with positive words and phrases.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I use kindness, tact, and patience in all the actions of my daily life.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I learn to react to all negative situations in a way that does not jeopardize my best interests, and I remain in control.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I release the past, living only in the eternal now.

Easily, gradually, naturally, I release negative habits and practice moderation in all areas of my life.

Each day the choices I make shape my life.  This week, each day, I adopt "easily, gradually, naturally" as my motto for growth."

Love,

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net








No comments:

Post a Comment