Friday, June 20, 2014

Spirit, Breath of life.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Today's thought:  Spirit, Breath of life.

From the writings of Paramahansa Yogananda:

"I, of myself, can do nothing.  It is the Father within Who does all things."

I try to remind myself of this truth when my ego thinks "I" have accomplished something.  Without Spirit, the Breath of life, none of us can so much as take a step, lift a finger, think a thought, or blink an eye.

The word spirit comes from the Latin 'spiritus,' which is breath.  Let us do our best to remember to honor the Spirit within us, God's Breath of life.  When we are able to do that, God's light shines upon our Path and the Way is made smooth.

May God shower you always with blessings beyond number.  Take  care.

Love,

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net


No comments:

Post a Comment