Saturday, June 21, 2014

Thank you, God.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Today's thought:  Thank you, God.

For the gift of life, thank you, God.
For the gifts of family and friends, thank you, God.
For being there whenever I call you, thank you, God.
For beauty and love within me and around me, thank you, God.
For all the blessings I sometimes take for granted, thank you, God.
For the precious gifts of free will and freedom of choice, thank you, God.
For your limitless love, concern, patience, compassion, gentleness, and peace, thank you, God.
Every step, every breath, every beat of my heart says, thank you, God.

Love,

Zizi

Copyright 2014

I am gratified by the number of viewers this site is receiving.  Many, many thanks for your interest, and thank you for sharing this site with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment