Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gifts

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Today's thought:  Gifts

During this holiday season when the emphasis is often on buying gifts, consider the gifts of time and love.

I believe time to be the most precious gift of all, for it is the only thing money cannot buy.  At this time in my life, it is the gift that I treasure the most, that someone I care about takes time out of their busy lives and spends time with me.  There may be someone you know who would appreciate your time together as the best gift ever!

  Love is the great healer, and the other most precious gift to give and receive.

A beautifully wrapped package delights the eye; time and love feed the soul.  Give what you can with goodwill and love, and it will always be the perfect gift.

Wishing you the blessings of time enough to accomplish all you want to do, and love, peace, and joy, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment