Friday, November 21, 2014

Faith

Friday, November 21, 2014

Today's thought:  Faith

One definition of faith is the belief in things not seen.  When we begin to believe, we engage the law of attraction.  When we believe long enough and strong enough, the 'things not seen' begin to be seen.

The following beautiful "Prayer of Faith" was written by Hannah More Kohaus and published by Unity.

"God is my help in every need;
God does my every hunger feed;
God walks beside me, guides my way
Through every moment of the day.

I now am wise, I now am true,
Patient, kind, and loving, too.
All things I am, can do, and be
Through Christ, the Truth that is in me.

God is my health, I can't be sick;
God is my strength, unfailing, quick;
God is my all; I know no fear,
Since God and love and Truth are here."

"Thy faith has made thee whole; go in peace."  Mark 5:34

Wishing you the blessing of faith.....and peace, joy, and love, always.

Zizi

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment