Friday, November 7, 2014

Remembering

Friday, November 7, 2014

Today's thought:  Remembering

Today is the anniversary of my mother's passing into the Light.  Considering what I read in the papers today, my brother and I were raised in a strict home where there were rules of behavior within the home that extended to the outside world.  My parents prepared us for life with a strong work ethic and respect for others.  For the past many years, I have been profoundly grateful for both my mother and father.

Remember the ancestors that went before you, creating and smoothing your path through life.  Cherish the good memories; let the others go.  Everyone does the best they can according to their own understanding.
Be grateful.

Wishing you the blessing of someone who loves you deeply, generously, and unconditionally.....and peace, always.

Zizi

Copyright 2014

email comments to:  LettersToZizi@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment